PS4's 'Detroit' doesn't take place in the Motor City I know

Joystiq

Joystiq News
Detroit_+Become+Human%3F_20180517214436.jpeg

When Sony debuted
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
at E3
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, writer-director David Cage said he and his team were taking great care to respect Motown's heritage, its people and what they've been through. "When you set your story in a specific city, it's a very sensitive thing to do," he told me. "You don't want to do it if you're not respectful of the place, of the people living there." I've seen how games like
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
have faithfully reproduced their Japanese settings, and I was excited to explore his digital Detroit. Unfortunately, my expectations were set too high.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top