Redmi 9i with MediaTek Helio G25 chipset debuts in India for ₹8,299 ($113)

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
The Redmi 9i comes in Midnight Black, Nature Green, and Sea Blue colors.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What you need to know

• Redmi 9i is the latest addition to Xiaomi's Redmi 9 series of phones.
  • The phone features a MediaTek Helio G25 chipset and a large 5,000mAh battery.
  • It is slated to go on sale in India from September 18 for a starting price of ₹8,299 ($113).

Just last week, Xiaomi launched the entry-level
in India, featuring a Helio G25 chipset and a 5,000mAh battery. The Chinese tech giant today
another Redmi 9 series phone in the country, the Redmi 9i.

The new Redmi 9i has a 6.53-inch IPS display with HD+ resolution and a waterdrop notch at the top, housing a 5MP selfie camera. Powering the entry-level phone is an octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 chipset, paired with 4GB of RAM and up to 128GB storage.

On the back of the phone is a single 13MP camera with features like AI scene detection and a Portrait Mode. Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh capacity battery, which Xiaomi claims can provide up to 24.5 hours of video playback. The entry-level smartphone also comes with P2i splash resistance and runs Android 10-based
out of the box.

The Redmi 9i will be available via Flipkart, Mi.com, Mi Home and offline retail partners across the country from September 18 at 12 PM. Xiaomi has priced the 4GB/64GB variant of the phone at ₹8,299 ($113), while the 4GB/128GB variant will be available for ₹9,299 ($126).

AUen0vwO_t4

Users who are viewing this thread