Retouch4me Eye Brilliance 1 010

ad-team

Trial Uploader
249e5dc20b9ac76a7bb379be90c5ea9c.jpg

Retouch4me Eye Brilliance 1.010 (x64) | Stand-alone and Plug-in for Photoshop | 48.4 Mb

Retouch4me Eye Brilliance - AI based retouching app. Create expressive eyes. Retouch4me Eye Brilliance automatically detects eyes in the photo and retouches them using the dodge and burn technique. The plug-in emphasizes the eyes and draws the viewer's attention to them. Retouch4me Eye Brilliance plugin allows you to mask the eyes and save it as a separate layer. You can use this layer to sharpen the eyes. Retouch4me Eye Brilliance works perfectly on group portraits! Just imagine how much you would spend if you have dozens of photos to process!

EXPRESSIVE EYES
Retouch4me Eye Brilliance automatically detects eyes in the photo and retouches them using the dodge and burn technique. The plug-in emphasizes the eyes and draws the viewer's attention to them.

MASKING THE EYES
Retouch4me Eye Brilliance plugin allows you to mask the eyes and save it as a separate layer. You can use this layer to sharpen the eyes.

PERFECT RESULT WITH JUST A SINGLE CLICK
Retouch4me Eye Brilliance works perfectly on group portraits! Just imagine how much you would spend if you have dozens of photos to process!

System Requirements:

Operating System
PC: Windows 7 (x64), Windows 10, 11 (x64)

Hardware
- At least 6 Gb of RAM
- 64-bit (x64) processor, 1.2 GHz or faster
- PC: GPU with 4GB RAM or CPU with OpenCL 1.1 support

Retouch4me works as an Adobe Photoshop plug-in
It can also be used as a standalone app or an external editor in Adobe Photoshop

Home Page -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

363506399_rg.png

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

374887060_banner_240-32.png

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Users who are viewing this thread