Rob papen bit v1.0.2 win

Trust_Uploader

b8076e0aadc669dbd74fdedf6827e515.jpg

Rob Papen BIT v1.0.2 WiN | 278 Mb
B.I.T. stands for Back In Time...Instead of combining the best of analog modeling with hybrid synthesis, which we can see with the other Rob Papen synthesizers, B.I.T. focuses on Analogue Modelled Synthesis.

Although B.I.T. has no patch cables, it is modular by all means! The Modulation Matrix is used for the patching, however, also included is the smart 'advanced' panel below the Oscillators. With these advanced features (accessed by switching the ADV switch), you can quickly make several connections such as LFO and Envelope to the Oscillator parameters inside of B.I.T. Also included is the option to modulate Oscillator 2 by Oscillator 1 in several ways which expands the sound pallet with Phase Modulation, Frequency Modulation, and Ring Modulation. A Rob Papen synthesizer would, of course, be incomplete without the arpeggiator (which can also work in sequencer mode), so a fully-featured Arp is available and has an additional free row that you can use to modulate other parts of B.I.T. by using the Modulation Matrix.
Check my blog!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Users who are viewing this thread