Senran Kagura Estival Versus launches today on PS4 & PS Vita

PlayStation

PlayStation
Hello everyone, I am Kenichiro Takaki, a producer from
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Today, I am really happy to announce the long-awaited launch of Senran Kagura Estival Versus!

The game features new, charming characters and a plot that sees the shinobi transported to a strange paradise by a mysterious phenomenon to participate in an eight-day battle where the stakes are really high.

Compared to Senran Kagura Estival Versus, the models and animations of the characters have been greatly improved, although of course the whole story is still packed with sexiness. Another big improvement is the upgraded Dressing Room, which allows you to customise the characters’ look with unprecedented freedom.

The Senran Kagura series was born in Japan as a very small project, but I’ve found, to my surprise, that many fans around the world love the games. I really appreciate all your support for Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, Senran Kagura Bon Appétit and Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson.

In Japan, handheld systems are very popular, but I wanted to bring the series to European fans so they can also enjoy the games and to show my appreciation for their support. That’s why we have decided to release Senran Kagura Estival Versusfor home consoles. At the same time, we’ve also tried to shorten the gap between the Japanese release and the Western release as much as possible. I’m really confident that both objectives have been achieved, and if a new title comes out in the future, the gap will be much shorter.

I am looking forward to everyone enjoying the sensual and magnificent action in both big screens and handheld systems. I hope that a lot of players will reach the end of summer in the game, and that they will remember this adventure when summer comes again. Last but not least, I am sure that all our fans will appreciate the Creative Finishers that can be found around the different stages!

Thanks for reading!

The post
appeared first on

Users who are viewing this thread