Tekla structural designer 2019i sp3 version 19.1.3.17

Trust_Uploader

e4d8b0c47a6a942b4452e8ca32ef422b.jpg

Tekla Structural Designer 2019i SP3 version 19.1.3.17 | 317.9 mb
The Tekla product team is pleased to announce the availability of Structural Designer 2019i SP3. This release includes a number of enhancements and issue resolutions.

Tekla Structural Designer 2019i Service Pack 3 - Release notes:
[TSD-5289] - IDEA StatiCa interoperability - the link with IDEA StatiCa is now working with the latest version of IDEA StatiCa 10.1 (build 10.1.113). Earlier builds of IDEA StatiCa 10.1 may not be compatible. The previous compatibility with the latest versions of IDEA StatiCa 9.1 and 10.0 is retained.
[TSD-4098] - Foundation Mats - to help prevent unintentional creation of unstable models it is no longer possible to set a mat foundation to be a semi-rigid diaphragm. It should be noted that when any slab/mat is meshed in the 3D analysis and the rigid diaphragm option is set to none, then it is inherently a semi-rigid diaphragm.
[TSD-5424], [TSD-5886] and [TSD-5933] - Connections - When connections are present in a model (after using the 'Update Connections' command) certain operations on the associated members would cause the program to crash. To avoid this, connections are now deleted under the following circumstances:
- When members forming part of the connection are deleted.
- When the member 'Characteristic is changed e.g. from 'Beam' to 'Column'.
As a consequence you will need to reinstate the connections after your member edits
[TSD-5795] - Composite Beam Effective Widths - an enhancement has been made which significantly reduces the time to validate the effective widths of composite beams in some situations. The impact of this may be more significant on larger models.
[TSD-5857] and [TSD-5870] - Steel Design - Presizing - performance improvements have been made for the presizing of steel columns during the autodesign process. As a further enhancement, the "Process" window now shows the percentage progress of the presizing stage, and the "Cancel" button in the bottom-left of the application window will now successfully abort the design process if it is pressed during the presizing stage.
[TSD-5626] - RC Column and Wall Design - effective length factor "k" - the equation for the calculation of the effective length factor in the design of unbraced reinforced concrete columns and walls to US design codes has been amended in accordance with ACI 318 guidance.

48125c7d16d339cb045c5c8cd70e6351.jpg

x Tekla Structural Designer 2019i SP3 version 19.1.3.17

7e85a67cfc2f785c41a72a6bc11cea31.jpg

Close

Tekla Structural Designer delivers powerful features for optimizing concrete and steel design, including the ability to quickly compare alternative design schemes, efficiently manage changes and collaborate seamlessly. Regardless of project size or complexity, Tekla Structural Designer's fully automated, productivity-enhancing capabilities enable engineering firms to improve operations, successfully bid more projects and enhance client service.
Tekla Structural Designer 2019 introduces updates around flexibility and interoperability. The new Core Walls feature enhances real-world simulation and constructible core wall modeling, and new and improved export features focus on data interoperability with Tekla Structures and Autodesk Revit. In addition, the interface and usability for users of Tekla Structural Designer and Tekla Structures have been fine-tuned for a more aligned experience.
Modeling has never been easier with Tekla Structural Designer. From modeling in 3D or 2D views, to duplicating levels and several built-in tools, Tekla Structural Designer allows you to quickly model any structure. Watch this short video to learn more about some of the tools that will speed up your modeling time.

Tekla software solutions for advanced BIM, structural engineering and steel fabrication management are produced by Trimble. Tekla software is at the heart of the design and construction workflow, building on the free flow of information, constructible models and collaboration.
Product: Tekla Structural Designer
Version: 2019i SP3 version 19.1.3.17
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
Code:
Language: english
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 317.9 mb

System requirements for effective operation
CPU: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
Highest affordable performance recommended.
Memory: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
Memory requirements are highly dependent on model content.
Operating systems must be running the latest service packs / updates.
Graphics: 1600 x 900 resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
1GB or higher of dedicated RAM.
Utilizes HOOPS Visualize, a third party graphics engine available from Tech Soft 3D. To check your adapter's compatibility visit the HOOPS developer website for HOOPS 20.x, DirectX and OpenGL requirements.
Disk space: 1GB or more of free space for installation
Operational disk space requirements are highly dependent on model content.
Internet connection: Required for access to Online Services and some documentation.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:

Users who are viewing this thread