The best car mounts to use with your Samsung Galaxy device

SamMobile

SamMobile
SamMobile
We can all agree that texting during driving is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost. However, sometimes you need to navigate to your destination and mounting your device can be both convenient and safe. We’ve gathered a list of good car mount options from cheap to high-end devices that even come with remote charging possibilities!

The cheaper option: Dawson Bros – Air Vent Car Mount Phone Holder

This car mount, with its price below $10, is cheap but very convenient. It comes with a magnetic strip that can easily be placed on your phone. After that it’s a matter of putting the mount in place at your air vent and you’re good to go. Very handy if you want to quickly mount and take off your phone as all you need to do us press your phone against the mount, no adjusting needed.

dawbros-405x405.jpg

Get it at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
| Get it at

‘But I don’t want to look away from road!’: Zombaa Dashboard Car Mount

This device is perfect for if you don’t want to look to your left or right, as it can be positioned right in front of you. It’s easy to install and adjust and its grip makes sure your phone doesn’t fall.

Here’s a promising review from Amazon:

“Low profile, no need for suction cups or marks on my windows. I love it. I had a suction cup mount that worked OK, and I liked how it gave me flexibility to place the phone wherever I wanted, but this is a better long-term option. My suction cup mount broke and kept leaving marks all over the window. None of that’s a problem anymore. The jaw rubber is notched for multiple mount angles to reduce glare. You can mount the phone so the buttons are easy to reach, too.“

Get it at
| Get it at

The best rated: 3-in-1 Universal Phone Holder

So versatile! This one can be installed however you like. In the air vent, to the windshield, or on the dashboard – the choice is yours. The design also allows a charging cable to go in so it’s perfect for those long rides, too.

hoopaul-405x405.jpg

Get it at
or get a similar device at

For the heavy user: Baseus Gravity Car Mount with wireless charging

Granted, you have to pay almost four times over what you pay for the cheapest option, but this car mount allows for wireless charging! It’s placed in an air vent and can charge supported Samsung devices (yay for the universal wireless charging standard support!).

baseus-405x405.jpg

Get it at

If you have nowhere to mount: iOttie Easy One Touch CD slot

Don’t want suction marks on your windows? Are your air vents placed in unhandy positions, or maybe you just don’t want to cover them? Then utilizing your CD slot might be an option! Just press it in and you’re good to go. And it charges your phone as well.

iOttie-Easy-One-Touch-Qi-Wireless-405x405.jpg

Get it at
| Get it at

The post
appeared first on

Users who are viewing this thread