The Incredibly Weird, Surreal Adventure Game 'Karma. Incarnation 1.' Now Available on iOS

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
As
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
back in May, AuraLab and Other Kind Games' surreal adventure game Karma. Incarnation 1. would be heading to mobile following its
in October of last year. Just a few days later the game
via Google Play, with the iOS release set for some nebulous time in the future. Well, earlier this month it was
that the iOS version was set to release on August 24th, and although it didn't quite make it in time for our weekly Out Now post, Karma. Incarnation 1. [
] has finally arrived as of this morning. If you're familiar with the
, Karma. Incarnation 1. gives me that same sort of super weird, "I am on hallucinogenics right now" kind of feeling. Check out the trailer.

Unlike the Google Play version, Karma. Incarnation 1. on iOS is not free with a premium unlock but rather is a straight up premium game right off the bat with an incredibly cheap $1.99 price tag. As for what you do in the game, the official description states: "Our hero’s beloved has been abducted by evil spirits, and the only way to reunite them is to reincarnate himself as a dragon to defeat Evil. But something has gone wrong, and his soul is reborn as a worm named Pip. Now Pip must overcome the challenges of a surreal world, solve mind bending puzzles, and save his love. Choosing between good and evil, Pip learns the laws of Karma, and his choices define the outcome of the game." It sounds incredibly cool and I absolutely love the sound and visuals in Karma. Incarnation 1. Check out
for some discussion and if you dive in yourself be sure to leave your own thoughts as well.

Users who are viewing this thread