The Just-Released 'He-Man Tappers of Grayskull' Includes the Original Voice Actors

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
He-Man was easily my favorite cartoon growing up - although I mostly liked playing with the action figures and the fun castles (especially Skeletor's castle with the microphone) - so whenever I see a He-Man mobile game, I download it immediately. After getting the side-scrolling He-Man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe a few years back, which was fun but maybe a bit too F2P, today we got a clicker appropriately called He-Man Tappers of Grayskull [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
], which I quite enjoyed in the few minutes I played it this morning even though I'm not usually big on clickers.

What will make the game even more fun for fans of He-Man is the inclusion of voice-acting by Alan Oppenheimer and Cam Clarke, the official voices of Skeletor and He-Man (and Prince Adam, of course). And you'll also get to see characters like Teela, Man-At-Arms, Battle Cat, She-Ra, Orko, Evil-Lyn, Beast Man, Mer-Man, Sorceress, Stratos, Mekaneck, and many more. So, if you're a He-Man fan like I am, you owe it to your nostalgia to give this game a go. And if you aren't convinced yet, maybe
will do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread