The Minecraft Caves & Cliffs Part I Update Finally Has a Confirmed Release Date

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Ever since it was announced, the Minecraft
has had new information slowly revealed including why it was
and more recently, the various blocks included. Today,
the release date for Minecraft’s Caves and Cliffs Part I update for iOS, Android, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms. Ahead of the update’s release, watch the video below to get a glimpse of the
and blocks in Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Part I update:

As revealed before, Minecraft Caves and Cliffs (both parts) will see big changes arriving for the Overworld. This includes world generation affecting caves, mountains, build height, and more and also a wealth of new content. Minecraft Caves and Cliffs update Part 1 releases on June 8th worldwide on all platforms. As a nice addition, this update will also bring the Minecraft Earth-exclusive glow squid mob. You can read a detailed FAQ article for the update
. If you’d like to access the experimental features from the Minecraft Caves and Cliffs update, read
. I speculated whether the Minecraft Caves and Cliffs update will be showcased during Microsoft’s E3 showcase but since part I is releasing on June 8, maybe Part II and more changes will be shown off at E3. Do you still play Minecraft regularly on mobile or other platforms?

Users who are viewing this thread