These Prime Day smart scale deals are too heavy to miss

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
I've had my eye on a Withings smart scale for a good year now, but the old "dumb" scale I've been using to weigh myself for years was always "good enough." That changed today when I saw the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on smart scales, and I just pulled the trigger on the
, which is 21 percent off for Prime.

The other entry-level and mid-range scales from Withings are seeing equally large discounts, with the
30 percent off ($70) and the
20 percent off ($48).

All three scales are considered to be top of the line for consumers, with an average Amazon customer rating of four out of five stars or higher, with thousands of reviews each.

And if Withings isn't your company of choice, this
($45), and
($35).

Withings/Nokia Body Cardio – Heart Health & Body Composition Digital Wi-Fi Scale| $118 at Amazon​

Withing's top-of-the-line smart scale is on sale for Prime Day. With a sleek, modern design, compatibility with all major platforms, and more features than you could possibly want, this is the smart scale for the fitness enthusiast.

Withings Body+ - Smart Body Composition Wi-Fi| $70 at Amazon​

Withings's mid-range smart Wi-Fi scale offers full body composition data, integrates with all major health apps, supports multiple users and even has pregnancy tracker.

Withings Body - Smart Weight & BMI Wi-Fi Digital Scale| $48 at Amazon​

Withings's most affordable smart scale has all the feature most consumers would need, and it's also significantly discounted for Prime Day. It integrates with all the leading health apps and services and even syncs with Apple Watch.

L3AzvBa0X5s

Users who are viewing this thread