This Week's 'Hearthstone' Tavern Brawl Is 'Cloneball' - All about Random Legendaries

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
One of the thing I love about Hearthstone's [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] Tavern Brawls is the ability to play with cards not in my collection, and this week's Cloneball - a repeat from June - let's me play with a ton of Legendaries, so what's not to like? Okay, there are some things that aren't great about this Brawl, but I'll come to that in a bit. Cloneball gives you a deck of random legendaries, each cloned four times. You also get multiple copies of Offensive Play, a spell that makes the next legendary card you play - and each of its other copies - cheaper by 3 mana. Deciding when to play that spell often makes the difference between winning and losing.

The problem with the Brawl is the quality of Hearthstone's legendaries is very uneven. I just played against someone with Kel'Thuzad and Alexstrasza while I had Millhouse Manastorm and a few other crappy ones. As you can guess, it didn't go very well for me. However, given that we don't have to build a deck for this one, you can brawl again as soon as you lose, so that makes up for the RNG a bit. The Brawl is live now, so enjoy your legendaries.

Users who are viewing this thread