Vampire Survivors-Like 20 Minutes Till Dawn Update Adds New Character Yuki and More

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I’ve been enjoying Vampire Survivors a lot on my Steam Deck. If you missed it, read my review of it
. The popularity of Vampire Survivors on Steam has led to many games to try and put their own spin on things. 20 Minutes Till Dawn
on mobile is one of my favorites. It was updated
on iOS to finally add controller support and more localizations in addition to finally be playable offline. Over the weekend, it was updated to add in a new character, Yuki, who is pictured below. The update also mentions a new visual option for bosses, but that seemingly was already in the game as of a few weeks ago.

yuki 20 minutes till dawn character unlock

Yuki needs to be unlocked, and is the newest character in the game. If you aren’t seeing her, scroll to the right on the character selection screen. This boss contour option can be toggled in the settings alongside screen shake which I disable as usual. If you haven’t gotten it yet, 20 Minutes Till Dawn is priced at about $2.99 or your regional equivalent on iOS. Check it out on the App Store for iOS
, Google Play for Android
, and also on Steam
. Head over to our forum thread for the game
for more discussion around the game on mobile. Have you played it yet on any platform?

Users who are viewing this thread