Win Cyber Monday with the best PS4 game deals

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is the perfect time to stock up on PS4 games for yourself or to give out as gifts. With the
newly launched and the year drawing closer to Christmas, some of the
are selling for cheap.

Just because a game is discounted today doesn't necessarily mean it's worth your time. I've made a list of all of the best discounted PS4 games for you to look through. Just be aware that some of these might sell out quickly or might only be discounted for a short window of time.

Best Cyber Monday PS4 game deals 2020​

Horzon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition | $9.99 at Amazon​

If I could only suggest one PS4 game to someone it would be Horizon Zero Dawn. Players take on the role of Aloy, a girl who's been an outcast from her local village since birth. She's out to prove that she can be accepted as a member of her tribe. Her world is crawling with powerful robots and littered with enormous ruins of an ancient civilization. You'll take down fast robots with just a bow and arrow and will learn what exactly took place here to the ancients.

God of War | $9.99 at Amazon​

I will continue to sing the praises for
until I die. This game is intense, powerful, and beautiful in every way. We see some real growth from Kratos as he undertakes his role as a father and goes up against Norse gods with his son Atreus at his side. It's a crazy ride filled with epic foes and giant monsters.

Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition | $20 off at Amazon​

If you haven't played
yet I'm not sure what you're waiting for. You get to swing around the city of New York and take down some of Spidey's most powerful enemies like Kingpin, Otto Octavius, and more. Plus, the photo mode is super fun. I loved taking selfies of touristy areas while clinging to a side of a building. It's currently 50% off.

Ghost of Tsushima | $20 off at Amazon​

is absolutely gorgeous to look at. You play as Jin Sakai, a traditional samurai warrior out to protect his home from Mongol invaders. During his journey, you'll travel around to various locations and improve your fighting skills. The best part is that it covers both stealth and melee combat.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End | $9.99 at Best Buy​

Your favorite treasure hunter who isn't Lara Croft, a.k.a. Nathan Drake, takes on his final adventure in Uncharted 4. The dialogue in this game had me laughing so hard and figuring out the various puzzles while exploring ancient cities is something I've always dreamed of doing. It's definitely one of the best games on PS4.

Watch Dogs Legion | $29.99 at Amazon​

takes place in post-Brexit London where you play as a group of hackers and vigilantes intent on taking down corrupt companies and officials. Each character has their own special skills and will make the game more interesting. Plus, if you happen to get a PS5 down the road, this game lets you upgrade to the PS5 digital version at no cost.

Just Dance 2021 | $26.99 at Amazon​

I have absolutely no coordination when it comes to dancing or making other agile movements, so this isn't a game I've played. However, I have several friends who absolutely love it and play against friends and family all of the time. There are popular songs from well-known artists and several moves to master. Get it while it's $20 off.

The Last of Us Part 2 | $30 off at Amazon​

definitely had mixed responses when it released on PS4 earlier this year. However, if you love zombie games or are dying to learn what happened to Ellie after the events of the first game, then you definitely need to check it out. Watch out though, it can get intense.

Best Cyber Monday PS4 game deals 2020​

There are so many awesome PS4 game deals going on for Cyber Monday. Whether you're buying something for yourself or looking for something for someone else I recommend every single game on this list. Happy Cyber Monday hunting ya'll!

md6HOlVH8XQ

Users who are viewing this thread