Windows Insider leadership update

Windows

Windows
Our Windows Insider community plays a critical role in the momentum we have seen for Windows 10. You show up constantly. Your engagement each week with new builds and the feedback you give us are instrumental in helping deliver a great experience for our customers. You engage with us on social media and you show up at our events. We love shaping Windows with you. Thank you for your continued dedication.

Most of you know Dona Sarkar – our Chief #NinjaCat of the Windows Insider Program. She’s been a steward for the program and tireless advocate for the community and the important role you play. Though bittersweet, today I’m proud to announce that Dona will be moving to a new role at the company. She will be joining the Microsoft Developer Relations team to lead advocacy for Citizen Developers, especially how they use the Power Platform (Microsoft Flow, PowerApps and Power BI).

Under Dona’s leadership, the Windows Insider program has grown and expanded to hundreds more cities and rural areas around the world. Dona’s passion for helping others learn to code and build businesses is a great match for her new role. I am so appreciative of all she’s done for the program and wish her well in her new adventure.

Currently, we are conducting a search for a new leader of the Windows Insider Program. In the meantime, I and the Insider crew (including Brandon, Jennifer, Blair, Jason, Vivek, Eddie) look forward to continuing to engage with you each week as we ship new builds. And as we’ve done since the beginning of our program, we’ll continue to evolve to best meet the needs of this fantastic community.

Thanks again,

Eran

The post
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
appeared first on

Users who are viewing this thread