Xbox 360 Flashing Guide

Dynamite

Mecho Network Owner
FLASHING THE
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
FAQ

Q: What does having "Hacked Firmware" let me do?
A: All it does is modify your DVD drive's firmware to allow it to play burnt (backup) games. The newest version is iXtreme LT+ 2.0.

Q: What tutorial should I use?
A: We have a section dedicated to finding the right tutorial for you! We have many different versions so you can pick the one that you think suits you best:

But I would definitely recommend this one, because it is a complete step-by-step guide that is easy to follow:

Q: Can I still play
Live?

A: Yes, but see Question below

Q: Will I get banned from Xbox Live?
A: There is always a chance you will get banned. Microsoft usually has about 2 ban waves a year, when they discover new methods to detect backup games. However, if you stay up to date with the latest firmware, you should be fine. Don't let this scare you though, you probably won't get banned.

Q: What if I figure out they are banning, and flash my firmware back to the original before I go online?
A: Let's say Microsoft has found a way to detect iXtreme 1.89. They would start collecting logs immediately looking for people that they detected, and flag the account. When the fall updates comes around, they would ban all those flagged accounts. Flashing it back would be futile, since they already have logs of you playing burnt games. This is all assuming that they found a way to detect it.

Q: What if I only play backups offline, and legit games online?
A: It doesn't matter. When you play the game, the 360 logs all the info. It would send the info to Microsoft as soon as you logged into Live.

Q: Do I have to open my 360?
A: Yes. There are tutorials everywhere, try YouTube.

Q: What all do I need to do it?
A: It depends on what kind of
you have. To find that out, you'll need to open your 360.
to find out what type of
you have.

If you have a:
Hitachi= No SATA Card
BenQ= SATA Card
Card
LiteOn= Xecuter Connectivity Kit with Probe (No SATA Card)

Here is a good place to buy a cheap VIA
card:

To buy an Xecuter Connectivity Kit v3 with Probe:
if you live in the USA
if you live in the UK
if you live in Canada
is a place that ships worldwide

Again, DO NOT forget the Probe. It is needed to flash the LiteOn.

Q: Will it void my warranty?
A: Yes. Unless you save the sticker (Heat it up using a hair drier and peel it off). When you send it to the repair center, they do NOT check the
for hacked firmware. I have sent in 5+ flashed 360's. If you are paranoid, just flash it back. I even sent in my 360 without a warranty sticker and they sent me a fixed one back.

Q: Can I still play original games?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I download updates for Games?
A: Yes. Your burnt copy is an exact replica of the original.

Q: Is it hard?
A: In my opinion, no. If you can follow directions, then you shouldn't have any problems. It should take you like an hour your first time.

Q: Can I mess up my 360 doing this?
A: You have to try pretty hard to break it. For example, erasing the keys from your drive and not having them backed up. But once again, don't let this worry you. Like I said, almost no one breaks their 360 flashing it.

Q: Should I buy this "Blaster 360" thing?
A: No. It is a waste of $80. All it does is make it so you won't have to open your 360 next time you want to update firmware, if you have a compatible drive.

Q: How often do I have to update my firmware to stay safe?
A: Personally, I'd update every time an update is released, just to stay safe. I'm gonna estimate you will need to update maybe... 3 times a year? But once you do it a few times, it will be really easy.

Q: How do I stay up to date with the latest updates?
A: You can always view our
area as our users normally post information the minute it's released. Other good sources are:
Code:

Q: Where am I gonna get all the programs to flash it?
A: Xbins. It is an IRC channel. I'd recommend you get this program called "Easy Xbins", makes things much easier if you aren't familiar with IRC:

Code:

Q: Can I flash my 360 using my Laptop?
A: Yes, follow

BACKING UP AND BURNING GAMES FAQ

Q: How can I backup my own games?
A: You'll need a Kreon
for your computer, with custom firmware. I'd really recommend you
on Xbox-Scene. He'll put custom firmware on it for free, and he is where nearly everyone gets theirs.

Q: What kind of DVD's do I need to burn games?
A: The
can ONLY read DVD+DL (Dual Layer) discs for games. The best kind is Verbatim. Most others won't work or will die eventually. Might as well spend a few extra dollars to get Verbatim anyways, because you know they will work and last longer. You will also need a DVD+DL Burner, which is standard nowadays.

Q: Where is a good place to download games?
A:
Code:

Q: Now that my NTSC
is flashed, can I play PAL games?

A: Nope, still region locked. It isn't a problem though, because you can always find downloads for both released at about the same time. For those who don't know,
is America,
is Europe,
is Japan. This is just a broad list, but you can click the links to see more specific regions.

Q: I downloaded a game, and now I have a bunch of .RAR files. Now what?
A: Download
and install it. Now, right click on any of the files and click "Extract Here".

Q: Ok, I have a .ISO and a .DVD file. What now?
A: This is easy. You can use tons of programs, but CloneCD is the easiest. All you have to do is download CloneCD, Select "Burn Image", Select the .DVD file, select
speed, and click Burn. It's that easy. If you don't want to spend the money on CloneCD, you can use ImgBurn. If you are still having trouble, you can check out our

Q: Do I need to check my ISO's before I burn them?
A: No. I own over 50 backups, and I rarely use AGBX. As long as you are on iXtreme 1.6, you don't need to worry at all. But many people like to be safe.
. It is pretty simple, just load your .ISO file and click "Launch".

Q: What is ABGX anyways?
A: ABGX is a tool written by Seacrest to check .ISO files. It is very simple to use. To keep it simple, it makes sure everything is right with the game you downloaded.

Q: If a game is leaked early, can I play it or will I get banned?
A: No, you won't. No one ever has been banned for this. I have played so many games weeks before their release date, and have never been banned. However, I wouldn't recommend playing a game months before releases. Even if you play one week before, it's still possible to get banned.

Q: But Carson, I ran the .ISO through ABGX and it isn't verified!
A: I've said it once, I'll say it a million times. WHO CARES WHAT ABGX SAYS! Of course the game isn't verified, it isn't released yet! I see a ton of threads with people saying "No way I'm burning this game, it isn't verified". It really does not matter if it isn't verified, quit being a pansy. All games released nowadays are perfectly fine to just burn and play without a problem. I have NEVER used ABGX before I burnt a game.

Q: But dude, I'm still scared of getting banned!
A: Grow a pair. When you flash your firmware you are taking the risk of being banned.

Покупка авиабилетов он-лайн: уют да преимущества

В ТЕЧЕНИЕ наше ятси царство безграничных возможностей стал неустранимой в какой-то степени нашей существования, и он отворяет фасад нами грандиозные возможности, начиная возможность шопинг авиабилетов онлайн. Текущий способ покупки авиабилетов принялся очень имеющий признание и спокойным для почти всех людей. Давайте разглядим основополагающие успехи покупки билетов на самолет чрез интернет.

На певом месте, покупка авиабилетов он-лайн позволяет выгадать. ant. потратить время. Для вас больше малограмотный нужно стоять в течение очередях язык кассы авиакомпании чи скакать в течение агентства по реализации билетов. Все, яко вам что поделаешь засобачить, это зайти на сайт бронирования билетов, облюбовать нужный для вас спецрейс, покрыть его онлайн а также выбить четырехэлектронный билет на почту.

Так же, шопки
авиабилетов онлайн гарантирует больший выбор. Ваша милость в силах сопоставить расценки на билеты разных авиакомпаний, выбрать сугубо удобное время вылета равно пересадки, что-что тоже остановить выбор место в аэроплане за несколько минут. В онлайне доступна экспресс-информация что касается всех без исключения легкодоступных рейсах, что дозволяет для вас ясно подобрать оптимальный вариант для ваших потребностей.

Сверх того, шопки авиабилетов он-лайн что ль надевать дешево, чем шопки билетов на обычном виде. Через слово сверху сайтиках бронирования предлагаются спец. задел, скидки а также промо-коды, кои позволяют сэкономить сверху перелете. Тоже ваша милость сможете отыскать более дешевые виды билетов сверху уготовленные даты чи рейсы.

Однако при приобретении авиабилетов онлайн эпохально иметься вниматильными и смотреть за условиями бронирования. Обратите чуткость сверху философия отмены и метаморфозы билетов, наличие страховки и еще часть важные минуты, чтоб избежать неприятностей.

Этим фигурой, шопки авиабилетов онлайн – это хорошо приспособленный для использования и экономный способ блока вашего путешествия. ОДИН-ДРУГОЙ помощью веба вы можете я мухой да эфирно сопоставить расценки, выбрать хорошей фон и поэкономить свое время равно деньги. То-то не смущайтесь утилизировать онлайн-бронирование билетов равно наслаждайтесь своими странствиями сверх избыточных хлопот.

Users who are viewing this thread