‘Art of Rally’ Australia DLC Now Available on iOS, Big Game Update Live on the App Store

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Funselektor’s Art of Rally
hit iOS earlier this year and more-recently Android through Noodlecake Games. Read my review of the iOS version from its launch
. Today, the Australia DLC for Art of Rally has gone live, and the gorgeous racer has been supercharged with a big update for all owners as well. This DLC, priced at
, is out now on iOS through an in app purchase for the base game. The Art of Rally Australia DLC is priced at just $1.99 on iOS. This DLC brings in 6 new tracks, 1 free roam area, 5 new cars, and 2 new songs to the game. Noodlecake promises
with this update as well, and mentions what you need to do to make sure your save data is fine
. Watch the Art of Rally Australia DLC console and PC trailer below:

If you’d like to play the gorgeous top-down and stylish racing game, you can buy Art of Rally on the App Store for iOS
and on Google Play for Android
. Check out the official Art of Rally website
. You can grab it on Steam
as well. I’m going to dig into today’s update and the DLC to see if any of the technical issues have been fixed, and also to see how the DLC feels on mobile. I enjoyed it on Steam. Have you played Art of Rally on mobile or any other platform yet and will you be grabbing this DLC on iOS today?

Users who are viewing this thread