With many storefronts having Summer 2021 sales right now, a lot of great games on iOS and Android have been slowly getting discounted for a limited time. Square Enix just released the first three series games on mobile and PC platforms if you missed the trio of recent releases. Barring mainline numbered Final Fantasy games, there are still many great JRPGs from the publisher on mobile and some of the best Square Enix games have gotten pretty great discounts on both iOS and Android. While all the listings don’t indicate an end date for the discounts, The Last Remnant Remastered is listed as discounted from “August 6th until August 15th" so I assume all the games discounted right now will go back up to full price on August 15th. The games below are all discounted to around 50% off right now.
The full set of discounts is below:
Check out the discounts on Android . As mentioned before, these deals are likely all until August 15th on both iOS and Android. If you don’t have any of the games discounted right now, I’d recommend getting Final Fantasy Tactics and Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth for sure. The others barring Chaos Rings III are playable in some form on other modern systems. While I’m not the biggest fan of Chaos Rings III, Shaun liked it a lot. Read his review . Chrono Trigger still on mobile despite Square Enix patching the Steam version before. If more Square Enix games get discounted for this sale, I’ll update this story. What Square Enix game are you hoping to pickup next?
The full set of discounts is below:
Check out the discounts on Android . As mentioned before, these deals are likely all until August 15th on both iOS and Android. If you don’t have any of the games discounted right now, I’d recommend getting Final Fantasy Tactics and Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth for sure. The others barring Chaos Rings III are playable in some form on other modern systems. While I’m not the biggest fan of Chaos Rings III, Shaun liked it a lot. Read his review . Chrono Trigger still on mobile despite Square Enix patching the Steam version before. If more Square Enix games get discounted for this sale, I’ll update this story. What Square Enix game are you hoping to pickup next?