‘Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair’ Arrives Next Month on iOS and Android as a Premium Release with Bonus Content

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Spike Chunsoft
to bring the Danganronpa trilogy to iOS and Android in its anniversary celebration. The fantastic Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
arrived on iOS and Android in a pretty great conversion. Read my review of it
. At the time, Spike Chunsoft hadn’t said anything about when to expect Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. Today, the company revealed the release date (via
) for Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair on iOS and Android. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair debuted in Japan back in 2012. It released in the West on PS Vita and was then ported to PC before a PS4 collection released. Watch the original Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair English trailer for the PC version below:

If you’ve never played a game in the series before, get Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc first. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair is a sequel to it. While I adore this franchise, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair is easily my favourite of the trilogy and is one of my favourite stories in gaming. I can’t wait to experience it again on iOS next month. Check out the official website for the mobile ports
. The regular price of the first game is $15.99 on iOS and $17.99 on Android so I expect this to be the same. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair arrives on August 20th for iOS and Android with bonus content like the gallery features. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition is available now on the
and
. Check out our forum thread for it
. Have you played the original on iOS yet?

[Source:
]

Users who are viewing this thread