‘FIFA 18’ let me live out my World Cup fantasies

Joystiq

Joystiq News
fifa-ed.jpg

It took a few tries, but I was finally able to lift the World Cup trophy with my beloved Mexico in FIFA 18. It wasn't an easy feat, either; I had to get past football superpower Germany in the final. But it happened, a 3-2 win! And that's probably the only way I'll ever get to see Mexico win soccer's most important competition. Over the past few days, I've spent most of my spare time playing
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, which EA Sports made available free to all owners of the game on PC, PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One. That gesture alone deserves a lot of credit, since during the last World Cup in 2014 the developer released a standalone game for the tournament
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. And that was just for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The latest-generation of consoles only got a disappointing, stripped down version.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top