‘Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition’ for iOS and Android Is Still Planned, No Release Window

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Back in August last year, we got
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
relating to Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition on mobile with Take Two having listed it for release before March 31, 2023. That obviously didn’t happen, and many people have been wondering whether the release has been cancelled silently. Today, Take-Two Interactive
in its
as still planned for release on mobile. No release window is provided though. At least it isn’t cancelled right? I’m still very interested to see how the mobile versions stack up against the Switch and Xbox Series X versions I played. Following the
and release for PC and console platforms, I reviewed the Switch version. Read my review of the trilogy on Switch

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition launched on November 11th, 2021 for Nintendo Switch, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC (Rockstar Games Launcher). The iOS and Android versions were originally scheduled for the first half of 2022, but we are still waiting for any price point or release window right now. The console version launched at $59.99, so it is going to be interesting to see what price point the games have on mobile, and whether they are sold separately or just as a trilogy bundle. The
is still up on iOS. Until then, read our reviews of
, and
. What do you think of Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition so far if you’ve played it on any platform?

Users who are viewing this thread