‘Stardew Valley’ 1.6.4 Update With New Content, Improvements, Balance Changes, and More Is Now Available on PC

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Following the launch of the massive Stardew Valley
, a few smaller updates went live. We also had another
that the 1.6 update for consoles and mobile was in progress and would be released as soon as possible. Today, Stardew Valley version 1.6.4 has gone live for PC, and unlike most smaller updates that would focus on fixes and improvements, this one has notable new content. Aside from improvements and balance adjustments that you can read about
, the update brings in 20 new alternate mine layouts that unlock once you reach the bottom of the mines, a special cut-scene after you help your neighbors grow their family to the max, four new fairy styles, and much more. The update also has some quality of life improvements. The game continues to give, and I’ve been enjoying it on Steam Deck with the new update.

stardew-valley-steam-gameplay.jpg

If you’ve not played Stardew Valley in a while, check out the full 1.6 update patch notes here
for PC if you want to see every single change and addition with spoilers. Hopefully the mobile and console versions get the update soon. If you’ve not played the game yet on mobile, read
for the iOS version, our
feature, and also my comparison for the mobile and Switch versions
. You can buy Stardew Valley on the App Store for iOS
and for Android
on Google Play. It is also available on Apple Arcade. Here’s our
on the game for more discussion. Have you tried Stardew Valley 1.6 on PC yet or are you waiting for the patch to hit mobile and consoles?

Users who are viewing this thread