‘Stellar Blade’ and ‘NIKKE’ Developer SHIFT UP Is Working on a New AAA Urban Sci-Fi Action RPG for Mobile, PC, and Consoles

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Ahead of the PS5 exclusive Stellar Blade launching later this month, developer SHIFT UP who is most known for Goddess of Victory: NIKKE
on mobile, has begun hiring (
) for a new game project that is a new AAA urban sci-fi action RPG project. The job listing for the project that
also says it is a cross platform game for PC, console, and mobile. It is being developed in Unreal Engine. Check out a screenshot of the page highlighting the team’s newest games and the upcoming project:

shift-up-stellar-blade-new-aaa-action-urban-rpg-mobile-console-pc.jpg

The listing by SHIFT UP mentions they are hiring across the following categories: programmer (technical artist), artists (monster concept artist, character concept artist, and animator), and designer (scenario writer) to work on this game. I didn’t play much of NIKKE around launch, all impressions I hear about it now mention it being great. The Stellar Blade demo I played on PS5 was also good. I’m curious how this urban AAA sci-fi action RPG ends up when it is fully revealed, and also how it feels compared to HoYoverse’s Zenless Zone Zero which has a similar setting in ways. Have you played NIKKE on mobile or the Stellar Blade demo on PS5 yet?

Users who are viewing this thread