Today, Bandai Namco Entertainment announced That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Isekai Memories for iOS and Android. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Isekai Memories is based on the original IP and will let players relive the anime story and a new one supervised by the author of the original light novels, Fuse. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Isekai Memories is a “3D battle RPG" according to the store listings. It features command-based combat, nation building, and more with fully voiced cut-scenes. There will also be voiced interactions outside cut-scenes. Watch the trailer for That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Isekai Memories below:
As of now, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Isekai Memories is planned for 2021 release in most parts of the world. The App Store pre-order page has it listed for November 22nd, 2021. This might be the actual date but it likely a placeholder. Until then, you can pre-order That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Isekai Memories on the App Store for iOS and pre-register for it on Google Play for Android . Check out the official English website . Watch the anime opening for the game . Have you watched the anime before and what do you think of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Isekai Memories so far?
As of now, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Isekai Memories is planned for 2021 release in most parts of the world. The App Store pre-order page has it listed for November 22nd, 2021. This might be the actual date but it likely a placeholder. Until then, you can pre-order That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Isekai Memories on the App Store for iOS and pre-register for it on Google Play for Android . Check out the official English website . Watch the anime opening for the game . Have you watched the anime before and what do you think of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Isekai Memories so far?