‘Vampire Survivors’ Contra Collaboration Operation Guns DLC Revealed for May 9th With New Gameplay Trailer

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
At the Triple-I Initiative indie showcase, poncle had two big announcements. The first was Vampire Survivors
for PS5 and PS4 due this Summer. I’m excited for that, but only if cross save is included. The highlight announcement for all current Vampire Survivors players, is the Vampire Survivors ‘Operation Guns’ DLC coming on May 9th as a collaboration between Vampire Survivors and Konami’s Contra series. This DLC will add 22 new weapons, 11 new characters, a new stage, new remixed music from Contra, and much more. A new difficulty curve combining Vampire Survivors and arcade-hard gameplay will also be arriving with the DLC. Watch the Vampire Survivors Operation Guns DLC trailer below:

The Vampire Survivors Operation Guns DLC will release on May 9th for iOS, Android, Switch, Steam, and Xbox platforms for $2.49. Check out the full FAQ for the DLC and achievements
. A game update is also due later this month on all platforms. If you’ve not played it yet, read my co-op impressions of the Steam version
and my Nintendo Switch review
for details on the recent updates and versions. You can also read my Steam Deck review of Vampire Survivors from its 1.0 launch
, Legacy of the Moonspell DLC review
, iOS review
, and Tides of the Foscari DLC review
. We featured it as our
as well when it launched. You can grab Vampire Survivors on the App Store for iOS
and on Google Play for Android
. Check out our forum thread
for more discussion and impressions around the game. Have you been playing it recently and what do you think this new DLC?

Users who are viewing this thread