10 years later, 'SpyParty' hits Steam Early Access on April 12th

Joystiq

Joystiq News
terrace_05.jpg

Chris Hecker, the creator of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, is smiling and gesturing wildly over the open lid of a laptop showcasing the game's six new, upgraded maps. After 10 years of development, SpyParty is finally going to land on Steam Early Access on April 12th, and Hecker is barely containing a cacophony of emotions -- not all of them bad.

"That's fucking crazy and I'm terrified, like literally, abject terrified, and my anxiety level is through the fucking roof," he says. "But I'm excited too, and we'll see. There's a whole bunch of things I'm concerned about with that and excited about that. Like the fact that I have the best online competitive gaming community ever."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top