3DQuickPress v6.2.10 HotFix | 408 MB
Languages: English, 中文
3DQuickPress is a SolidWorks add-on for progressive die design. With a 3D solid model of the part, a 3D strip can be created quickly and easily, and also be communicated clearly throughout the work group using the free SolidWorks eDrawings viewer before further detailing of the die without time wasted.
Powerful Unfold, a feature recognition technology, can handle native SolidWorks sheet metal parts for imported data, and provide a knowledge base for spring back and bend allowance. Form features can save valuable time from die designs and give them more design productivity tasks.
Strip Layout Manager
Strip Layout Manager provides users with intuitive tools to quickly complete the strip simply by drag & drop command with instant graphical feedback.
OptimizationSupport multiple partsNotch punch designSplit punchMismatch undercutsPartial bendInsert/Delete stationsReport on material utilization and center of cutting force
Die Set Design
Die Set Design begins after finishing the strip layout. 3DQuickPress will automatically create all punches defined in the strip design.
User definable databasesAutomatic hole creationTools for component placementStandard components librarySupport compound die and transfer die
PRL assists users to insert home-made components into die sets structure with minimal manual operations.
Automatic punches & insert creationUser defined punches and insert creationStandard parts & die sets libraryCreate all openings in all plates automaticallyAutomatic parts recognition to create an accurate BOMSketch tools to assist in creating die openings and inserts
3DQuickPress version 6.2.10
1. Show Station Components and highlight when blank layout component is selected in feature manager.
2. Support more types of U-Bend in punch design.
1. Problem with data corruption in punch design.
2. Stability problem in creating on-stock free bend on feature that has no root feature.
3. Stability problem when specifying negative bend angle in zero radius overbend.
4. Stability problem in Insert Stations at station 1 for strip layout with on-product free bends.
5. Stability problem in Remove Stations having both on-product free bend and user defined feature.
6. UAR rebuild of 2 axis bend to make it valid after setting roots.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Uploadgig https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d704d1b9Ce60FCE2/za8zj.3DQuickPress.v6.2.10.HotFix.rar Rapidgator https://rapidgator.net/file/29587182fc7fc36c71fea4fc5a40a903/za8zj.3DQuickPress.v6.2.10.HotFix.rar NitroFlare http://nitroflare.com/view/5A24C9B7A1ABCFD/za8zj.3DQuickPress.v6.2.10.HotFix.rar