Acronis True Image 2018 Build 12510
Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 572.05 MB
Never Lose Another File The #1 Personal Backup Software. Create a reliable backup. Make sure you always have dependable copies of your data so you can restore your entire system or individual files.
Use cloning and mirror imaging to make a duplicate of your system, capturing all of your data for disk migration or system recovery.
Back up to a local drive and to the cloud for the Dual Protection of always having on-site and off-site copies available.
Quickly recover your whole system or a specific file with confidence, knowing that the backup is as good as the original.
Control your data
Back up in just two clicks, and view all your data and backup information in one place.
Easy to use and manage
Enjoy a simple, intuitive approach to backup, because safeguarding your data doesn't need to be complicated.
With one solution you can safeguard PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices as well as your social media accounts.
Protect everything by choosing where to store your data and creating a full image backup in just two clicks.
Know at a glance the size of your backup, the types of files, and how many ransomware attacks have been stopped.
Secure data against ransomware
Actively defend your data against ransomware attacks with the only backup that detects, stops and reverses unauthorized encryption.
Flexibility for any strategy. Proven to be the fastest. More reliable than ever.
Clone an active Windows system directly to a USB external drive or local drive without stopping your system and restarting Windows using bootable media. You can create a snapshot of the active partition and boot directly from the new disk.
WinPE Media Builder
Easily create boot media to recover your system to the same or new hardware. Create a WinPE environment to quickly resolve driver configuration issues. Use the predetermined settings of Simple mode or customize your Media Builder preferences in Advanced mode.
Converts to Virtual Hard Drive
Test different programs and system settings, or run your system on a virtual machine by converting your full image backups into a virtual hard disk format. You can use all your programs and access files as normal within that virtual system, and you can run it without needing Acronis True Image 2018.
Reduce the amount of time it takes for incremental and differential local image backups. Our technology monitors changes to an image in real-time, which can make incremental backups up to three-times faster for small changes (less than 30 percent of a disk).
Backup Activity and Statistics
Manage your data better using more visuals from a new Backup Activity and Statistics display. Track the status of backups, measure the file size and speed of backups, and view color-coded displays of the type of data stored.
Acronis Active Protection for all
Prevent ransomware from encrypting your files before it starts. Acronis Active Protection uses heuristic analysis and machine learning to detect, stop and reverse the effects of ransomware. Included in all editions of Acronis True Image 2018, and a Mac-version is now available as well.
Monitor the number of processes that have been flagged as potentially dangerous, identify which ones were blocked, and manage a whitelist so your trusted applications can run uninterrupted. The dashboard provides metrics that show how Acronis Active Protection is defending your system.Release Notes:What's new
- OneDrive folder was added to default backup exclusions.
- Backup to a DVD disk fails, if the 'Validate backup when it is created' option is activated.
- In bootable media environment disk restore from a backup split into several DVDs freezes at the 'Recovering partition structure' step.
- When adding the first part of a backup split into several DVDs, the error 'Failed to add the backup to the backup list. The backup may be locked or corrupted.' appears.
- Bootable media does not boot from a DVD if it was placed on this DVD during a backup with the 'Place Acronis True Image on media' option activated.
- [TI-119448] The message 'The data you are trying to use is blocked at the moment. Please try again later.' appears on backup deletion.
- [TI-115928] The archiving operation fails with error 'Write error' after the computer is woken up from the sleep mode.
- [TI-54006] Some files remain on the local PC after archiving if the Internet connection is lost for some time during the archiving operation.
- [TI-102104] Intel Stream x360 does not boot after recovery from a cloud backup.
- [TI-100468] Acronis True Image requests credentials for a mapped public network share during the backup destination selection.
- [TI-111221] The 'Do not back up on battery' option is not shown in settings after installing a UPS.System Requirements:
- Windows 10 (all editions, including April 2018 Update)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) Homepage
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Uploadgig https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2cD72F6d07Daa47e/ATI.2018-12510.rar NitroFlare http://nitroflare.com/view/31E4D0FF28ADA60/ATI.2018-12510.rar Rapidgator https://rapidgator.net/file/700fd03d3b47b7d4405a1c7313f39a67/ATI.2018-12510.rar.html