Aiseesoft Mac Blu-ray Player 6.6.2 macOS

*Tv-release*

82b8a82e4c217fa6892d02114b15f65e.jpeg

Language: Multilingual | File size: 44 MB

This Blu-ray player for Mac users enables you to freely play any Blu-ray disc released in different regions on your Mac without limitation. Select specific title/chapter or the main movie of Blu-ray disc to experience the high-quality picture directly.

Apart from playing Blu-ray movie disc, this strong Mac Blu-ray Player software can play or playback Blu-ray folder (BDMV folder) as well as Blu-ray ISO image files (with a virtual drive). Click Open File to load local Blu-ray folder or ISO file to start the Blu-ray experience of movie-watching on your Mac with the latest macOS High Sierra.
This Blu-ray player is powerful enough to ply 4K and 1080p/1080i/720p resolution video on your Mac. Only if your Mac is equipped with high definition to 4K/1080p/1080i/720p, you will play your 4K video easily with the upscaling visual effect directly, instead of taking a Samsung/Sony/Oppo 4k Blu- ray player to connect to your Mac. Besides HD video with superior picture and video quality, you will be allowed to play other Blu-ray videos with SD resolution (480p, 360p, 240p) with this powerful Blu-ray player on your iMac, Mac mini, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, Macbook, Mac Pro, etc.
Release Notes
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Supported Operation Systems
macOS 10.10 or later

Homepage:

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!

Rapidgator
Code:

Nitroflare
Code:

Users who are viewing this thread