Autodesk HSMWorks 2020.1 Update | 211.9 mb
The Autodesk CAM team has released the first update to HSMWorks CAM 2020, is a powerful CAM software application designed to improve productivity and deliver seamless workflows in manufacturing environments so design teams can easily move components from the design stage through to CNC manufacture.
- Improved Adaptive for tighter model contours; it now finds a starting point on the stock boundary.
- Improved start entries for Adaptive Clearing toolpaths so that the toolpath starts in corners/endpoints rather than in the middle of a stock line.
- Fixed an issue where calculating a 2D Adaptive toolpath with rest machining from a face selection could result in a large area being machined.
- Fixed an issue in Adaptive where using a ballnose cutter as a reference tool was giving the wrong toolpath.
- Fixed an issue where preserve order was not respected in 2D Profile toolpaths.
- Fixed an issue where 3D Adaptive Clearing with rest machining can fail with complex remaining stock.
- Fixed several issues in which the toolpath computations for Adaptive Clearing could fail on Mac.
- Fixed a problem in Contour toolpaths where ramps might not be connected to their cutting moves, resulting in an unexpected lift and plunge to cover the gap.
- Fixed an issue that introduced unnecessary retracts in Ramp operations.
- Fixed an issue which caused irregular cutting passes for Scallop toolpaths.
- Fixed an issue where a Constant Scallop toolpath might not calculate when up/down milling and 'other-way' linking was enabled.
- Removed the "Shoulder Length" and "Taper Angle" parameters from the Rest Machining dialog for 2D Adaptive. They are not applicable in this context. (#10594)
- Fixed a problem where retracting Z levels were machining areas that had already been cleared in lower levels.
- Implemented toolpath verification, simulation and NC code generation for general and boring turning tools when angled in the tool library or by using the tool orientation parameter in facing, profiling and chamfering operations
- Fixed an issue where turn facing, profiling and chamfering operations with a right-facing angled tool with the angle specified either in the tool library setup or in the tool orientation section of the operation were simulating incorrectly as well as outputting incorrect NC code
- Fixed an issue where a grooving operation could fail if the back and front Z limits coincided with the extents of the groove geometry.
- Fixed a memory leak for some turning grooving jobs.
- Fixed an issue where turning tools with boring holders were previewed incorrectly in the tool library and modeled incorrectly in simulation
- Functionality has been restored to the alert, promptKey, and promptKey2 API calls. These now work as before, but are supported only on Windows.
- Fixed a regression where tool.getExtent() could return an empty bounding box, causing the setup sheet to incorrectly scale the tool image.
- Added a mechanism to define which rotary axes support TCP in the post processor. This simplifies the code needed to disable TCP for a single axis.
- Added new global function 'isNewWorkPlane(section)' which returns true if the passed section requires new workplane calls. This simplifies the 'newWorkPlane' checks that are typically done inside of post processors
- Added global variables 'minimumProgramNumber' and 'maximumProgramNumber' to post processor.
- Post properties that you set when using a post processor are now saved to a file. This allows using the post processor on other computers with confidence that the previously used properties will continue to be applied.
- Added the onManualNC function that will handle all Manual NC commands, and the expandManualNC function that handles all Manual NC commands using the historical method.
- Fixed the behavior of mapToWCS, so that it can be changed multiple times in the post.
- Added cancelRotation and cancelTranslation methods.
- Updated HSMEdit to fix an issue in which the display of text was corrupted.
- Updated HSMEdit to correct a problem with the backDescriptionting function.
- Improve the performance of API functions setObjectParameter and setObjectToolView by removing an unnecessary call to updateOperationManager.
- Fixed an issue in which administrator privileges were required when activating a license.
Autodesk HSM software bundle provides the best value in integrated CAM software available. Included are HSM add-ons for SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Inventor. Integrated CAM helps CNC programmers, designers, and engineers rapidly produce machined parts in one seamless workflow, while maintaining model associativity for quick updates to part changes. Whether you are working with multiple CAD formats or starting from pencil sketches, Integrated CAM with your design software is the simplest and fastest way to machine your parts.
HSMWorks is designed from the ground up to work inside SolidWorks, providing a logical extension of the parametric SolidWorks assembly environment into the CAM world. Experienced SolidWorks users will feel right at home working with HSMWorks and will be able to create high-quality toolpaths within minutes. New users will benefit from the comprehensive 2D and 3D CAD capabilities of SolidWorks mechanical design solutions and quickly extend any knowledge gained to the CAM process, resulting in improved design quality and reduced product development time.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk HSMWorks CAM
Version: 2020.1 Build R1.43631 / 12 August 2019 *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: *
Size: 211.9 mb
- Autodesk HSMWorks 2020 supports Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 10 64-bit.
- HSMWorks 2020 is compatible with the 2017, 2018, and 2019 versions of SOLIDWORKS.
- This is the first update which is being delivered as a patch rather than a full installer, which will minimize download and install time. The same patch can be applied for both Premium and Ultimate installations.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Uploadgig https://uploadgig.com/file/download/40c8ff60e456d64a/9s5p0.Autodesk.HSMWorks.2020.1.Update.rar Rapidgator https://rapidgator.net/file/bbf1303240eedd4f1af4650f6360e619/9s5p0.Autodesk.HSMWorks.2020.1.Update.rar NitroFlare http://nitroflare.com/view/83A00AFB248BF01/9s5p0.Autodesk.HSMWorks.2020.1.Update.rar