Bao makes her mark on the rooftops of Hong Kong for Designed on Surface

Windows

Windows
Bao’s artistic journey is one that we find super inspirational and know many will be able to relate to. Bao is one of the youngest artists to contribute to the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
global art project.

She only started her full-time art career a little over one year ago, but is already starting to find success in Hong Kong during festivals & private commissions. In an all-too-male-dominated scene,
is a relative newcomer and we think she is going to start making serious waves. A few weeks ago, we partnered with Bao to see her interpret what is means to do great things.

Working on a roof top of this size required careful planning and grid work. Bao used a
to create both the initial sketch and detailed drawing. Painting her signature characters, all exploring their passions, on this inner city rooftop took days of careful work. We believe the result is stunning, fun, and an awesome addition the “roofline” of Hong Kong.

“With Surface I can use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to work and create anywhere. I don’t have to carry all my other
tools”
Bao

We were lucky to document the creation Bao’s mural with time-lapse photography + everyone loves drone footage. Check out this video:

If you want to learn more about how Surface helps Bao do great things head on over to
and read the stories of 17 artists creating murals all over the world.

We will be back next week with another story about artists doing great things with Surface.

Users who are viewing this thread