BBC Three to stream six weeks of Gfinity eSports coverage

Joystiq

Joystiq News
gfinity.jpg

A couple of years ago, the BBC decided to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
quarterfinals in London. The live, online-only coverage was clearly an experiment designed to test the appetite of viewers and the feasibility of regular broadcasts. Now,
with a weekly schedule of Gfinity eSports coverage. Starting tonight (July 28th) at 9pm, BBC Three will stream Street Fighter V on Fridays, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Saturdays and Rocket League on Sundays. The partnership only runs for six weeks, however, which like before suggests this is a trial-run for a more permanent block of programming.

Source:

Console Bang News!

KangHannah

app has been completely redesigned with a fresh look and feels to bring you more content, greater personalisation, and better overall performance. So you can get more of the news that matters to you.

Top Stories brings you the latest, breaking news from our trusted global network of journalists.
My News is a newly introduced feature allowing you to personalize your news offering.
Add topics wherever you see the + icon for a quick route straight to the stories you care about.
Stories from topics you add will appear in your personalized My News feed. Here you can order stories by topic or time, and use the Manage Topics screen to stay on top of the news of the day.
You can also switch the My News by Topic screen to a more traditional carousel view from the Settings screen.

Find content fast
The app can suggest topics based on stories you’ve recently viewed and what’s in the news now.
And you can quickly find topics that interest you using the Topic Search. Choose from the familiar list of
indexes such as Business, Technology, Entertainment, and Health, or search for your own subjects of interest, whether they’re people, places, things or themes.

Users who are viewing this thread