Trial Uploader
6a0a55928391626ae24ee31a5671f53d.png

Cartel.Tycoon.Lieutenants.Pack.Guerilla-I KnoW | Size :6.46 GB
Game Title :Cartel Tycoon - Lieutenants Pack - Guerilla
Date Release:26 Jul, 2022
Developer :Moon Moose
Editor :
Genre : :Action, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Language :English, Russian, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Portuguese - Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Turkish

Description:

About This Content
"Guerrilla warfare is a war of the masses, a war of the people."
Lieutenants_pack_guerillas_portraits_alpha.png
?t=1660114170[/img]
From deep in the jungles of Puerto Roja, the trusted lieutenants of the Soldados Sin Coraza put their unique set of skills to wicked use for the most powerful drug Cartel in the country.

Unlocks access to a set of 5 Lieutenants and their unique abilities that will aid you in your conquest:
  • Tiago Herrera - a logistical expert who can help increase the efficiency of your production buildings and then provide them with the trucks they need.
    Unique abilities:
    Grants multiple logistics upgrades - Fleet size I & II, Full Convoy, Truck supplier, and more.
  • Nacia Herrera - an explosives expert come pyromaniac who can help you destroy your enemies and leave a mark of terror on the people of the country.
    Unique abilities:
    Burn character - Burn character in a target Building. Terror will increase.
  • Simón Rivero - a manager and merchandiser who can help make sure you're buying low and selling high, no matter the product.
    Unique abilities:
    Provides access to 3 Deals (Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Heroin) and better selling prices.
  • Bernardino Correa - a police officer whose willing corruption will help keep your buildings out of the reach of the long arm of the law.
    Unique ability:
    Release Seized - moves to and releases Seized building without paying a release cost.
  • Vicente Castro - an officer of the Ejército Nacional and private security guard for the Mayoress, with access to equipment of the Ejército Nacional
    Unique ability:
    Desolation Buildings - Explodes any selected building and several buildings in the area. Exploding non-allied buildings generates more terror.

ScreenShoot
0lceTJvc_o.jpg

System Requirements :
Processor: i5 and up
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 4GB
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: Integrated

Download Links
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Users who are viewing this thread