Catan VR gets closer to the real thing than any app

Joystiq

Joystiq News
1.png

The first time I played
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
was probably 2006. I didn't really know much about board games, aside from old classics like Monopoly, so when a friend brought it out at a party I was intrigued. To my surprise, I liked it. And, it turns out, many others did as well -- as of 2015, more than 22 million copies of the game (created in 1995) have sold worldwide. I too bought a copy for myself, and when the app version came out, I played it non-stop. It got to a point where, frankly, I played it so much that I got sick of it, and ended up deleting the app and giving the game away.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top