CDRConverter for CorelDRAW 1.3 macOS
File size: 26.81 MB
CDRConverter is a simple, beautiful app for converting CorelDRAW (.cdr) files into .PDF (Vector Editable) and .SVG.
• Convert CorelDraw files into PDF documents;
• Convert CorelDraw files into SVG files;
• Converts CDR to quality Vector Editable PDF files;
• Doesn't need of CorelDraw, CDRConverter creates high quality vector PDF files from CorelDraw files;
• Convert Single or Multiple files at once.
• Drag and Drop to Convert.
CDRConverter allows you convert single or multiple CorelDRAW files into .pdf on macOS. As every designer knows CorelDRAW is discontinued after version 11. Now We have developed a simple application that converts CorelDRAW files on macOS into Vector PDF format file. Opening CorelDRAW format files on macOS is possible now.
- Give new life to your old files.
CDR file format stands for CorelDRAW and this extension is proprietary format used by CorelDRAW software. CDR format is not recognized by other image editing programs and to save to other image formats it needs to be opened in CorelDRAW and then exported in other format. This can be done only on Windows. With CDRConverter there is no need to another operating system and another machine or another software to display and save CDR file formats.
1. CDRConverter runs on your macOS.
2. Can convert single or multiple files at once.
3. Fast file converting.
4. Standalone software, CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
Supported Operation System
• OS X 10.11 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor