Celebrate N7 Day with a new Mass Effect Andromeda video

PlayStation

PlayStation
My love of the Mass Effect series brought me to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in 2012. I’ve connected to it on an emotional level I never thought possible with video games. I still recall the pivotal moments throughout the trilogy with fondness, and think about all the time I spent with the Normandy crew, laughing, crying and saving the universe.

I remember the tingles I felt after becoming the first human Spectre. I remember the excitement of pursuing a romantic endeavor with Liara… then Miranda… then Tali (my Shepard broke a few hearts along the way, apparently).

I remember fighting the human Reaper in a state of genuine panic. I remember “M4 (Part II)” by Faunts playing as the credits rolled, and I caught my breath. I remember leaking a few tears after my final goodbye with Garrus: “Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.” There’s no Shepard without Vakarian, after all.

If you’re a Mass Effect fan, there’s a good chance more than one of my memories puts a smile on your face. You’ve got plenty more of your own, no doubt, and that’s why N7 Day was created: a day each year for us to come together and share the stories, fan art, cosplay, and moments that touched our hearts.

With our N7 Day celebration video, we’re excited to share a glimpse into the future, while also reflecting on the past. We invite you to be a part of the community experience all weekend long by using the hash tag #N7Day.

Now that you know my passion, what does Mass Effect mean to you?

The post
appeared first on

Users who are viewing this thread