CertExams Network Simulator With Designer For CCNA 4.7.0 | 21.8 Mb
The Network Simulator w/ Designer (NetSim w/ Visualizer) provides a virtual lab environment where a router/switch network can be simulated. The software is primarily intended for candidates preparing for CCENT™, CCNA™, or ICND2™ exams though it can be used by any individual desirous of learning networking using Cisco® routers and switches.
Important features of the NetSim software:
- Several lab exercises with scenario type labs have been provided for hands-on practice.
- Router and switch IOS simulator for ease of learning Cisco router/switch commands.
- Simulate Cisco® IOS routers (805, 806, 1710, 1720, 2501, 2503, 2610, 2620, 2621, 3620, 3640) or switches ( 1912, 2950, 2960-8TC-L, 2960-24TT-L ).
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet.
- Detailed Lab Manual provided.
- Support for 200+ router and switch commands.
- Labs for 19xx,29xx switches and 25xx/26xx routers included.
- Detailed help files include step by step methods for using network designer, IOS simulator, and lab exercises.
- Network designer that provides drag-n-drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator is provided for easy network configuration.
- STP, and PVSTP protocols have been supported on switch modules enabling students to experiment using Spanning Tree Protocol.
-Design your own labs using any number of switches and routers.
Home Page -
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live