Comedy RPG ‘Athenian Rhapsody’ From Solo Developer Nico Papalia and Top Hat Studios Gets New Gameplay Trailer Ahead of May 14th Release Date

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Top Hat Studios
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that it was bringing solo developer Nico Papalia’s comedy RPG Athenian Rhapsody to mobile, PC, and consoles on May 14th. Today, the publisher has released a new gameplay trailer for Athenian Rhapsody. Athenian Rhapsody is inspired by games like Earthbound and Undertale, and you can see that right away in the gameplay trailer. I’m always interested in seeing more takes on games like that. While not mentioned in the announcement trailer, pre-orders seem to be live on the App Store and the game is free to start on iOS with a one time full game unlock in app purchase. It is priced at $14.99 on PC and consoles. Athenian Rhapsody being advertised as a “souls-like platonic dating simulator with Cooking Mama and WarioWare style battle mechanics" that is also a “choose-your-own-adventure action RPG with the ability to trade ENTIRE PLAYTHROUGHS between friends" is enough for me to give it a shot. Watch the new gameplay trailer for it below:

Athenian Rhapsody will also let you share your own “Rhapsody" as an individualized story with other players. It will feautre 16 potential unique companions, mini-games, “Souls-like dating", different endings, and more when it launches on May 14th. It is a simultaneous launch on iOS, Android, PS5, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms including Steam. You can wishlist and check out Athenian Rhapsody on Steam
, Switch
, PlayStation
, and Xbox
ahead of its May 14th launch. The iOS page is
. I haven’t seen it up on Google Play yet. What do you think of the new Athenian Rhapsody gameplay trailer?

Users who are viewing this thread