CoolUtils MailTerrier 1.0.0.29 Multilingual

mitsumi

4046622dc6daf99b5a6a0b39c65008fa.jpg

CoolUtils MailTerrier 1.0.0.29 Multilingual | 102.02 Mb
Hi, I am Mail Terrier. Tell me what you are looking for and I will find the right email from thousands of others. One keyword, a phrase, or a combination of rules, I can handle any task. You can set the exact folder for me to search, or I will scan your computer for all email-related files. Rest assured, I will find them all: MSG, EML, MIM, EMLX, PST, MBOX files. I don't get tired scanning gigabites of data saved on your computer. Once I am done, you can ask me to search within all the found files, or a selected destination.

Email keyword search? I can search for one word, a phrase or the most complicated rule you set. I can find an email with the words 'contact' and '2019' in the body if there are less than two other words in between, excluding those emails that contain the word 'reseller' in the subject line.

I work fast. True, it takes some to to scan all your folders, but after that I will find the necessary email in seconds. You don't have to waste your time looking through hundreds of emails to find the one you want. I also remember all your searches and save them in the history tab. I am here to save you time and effort.

Supported formats:
Supported file types: MSG, EML, PST, OST, MIM, EMLX
Set the folder with your emails or the app will scan the pc for all emails.
Outlook email search keywords
Yahoo mail search keywords
Gmail search keywords
View, export or print found email.
Sort emails by date, sender, subject, ip, etc.
View HTML, text or headers of each email.
The Search history is saved.

Home Page:
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Language: Multilingual

Download link:
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread