Copy'em Paste 2.4.2 | macOS | 8 mb
Copy'em Paste is a powerful clipboard manager for turbocharging your daily workflow. It records your clipboard history of copied text, images, links, and , etc., and lets you recall/paste them anytime, right at your fingertips.
Use it to copy and paste items in batches (so minimizing switching between apps), capture and collect research data, store favorite clippings permanently, paste frequent snippets via keyboard shortcuts, strip text formats or transform text, organize clippings into different lists, sort and label them, look them up by keywords/types, preview and edit their text, and so on. All done with speed and reliability. It is a valuable time-saver that is both rich in features and easy to use!
- Automatically remembers the things copied by regular copy/cut commands
- Can store unlimited number of clippings
- Accepts text, images, links, HTML, code, PDFs, files, and clippings of proprietary formats
- Instant access to clippings via menubar or customizable Command-Shift-V
- Can paste clippings via drag-and-drop into target applications
- Can be configured to paste into VNC, NoMachine, Parallels, etc.
- Batch pasting of multiple snippets
- Can paste clippings with local shortcuts ('0' to '9' and 'a' to 'z')
- Can paste clippings with unlimited number of global shortcuts
- Plain-text mode option to paste any rich text as plain text
- Hold Option key to switch between pasting text as plain text or rich text (i.e., temporarily do the opposite of plain-text mode)
- and more
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store:
Uploadgig https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6546ACd137244396/pi6sn.rar NitroFlare http://nitroflare.com/view/679C546F536D7C1/pi6sn.rar Rapidgator http://rapidgator.net/file/19fc8f6c2cfd15aed9ece65a72d19d0e/pi6sn.rar.html