Creator of 'Puzzle Quest' Series Announce Combine-to-Craft Adventure 'Tiny Quest' for Early...

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
The designer and art director of the famed Puzzle Quest series are back in action in their new studio InfinityPlusOne and are looking to bring a new "combine-to-craft fantasy adventure" called Tiny Quest to iOS, Android and PC early next year. Details are a bit light on Tiny Quest, but as best as I can surmise, it'll use a similar combining mechanic as Triple Town [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] but with a more fleshed-out narrative thrown in along with RPG-like mechanics. That's just based on the following screens and brief PR description, though, but if it turns out to be the case I'll be very excited for Tiny Quest's arrival.

unnamed.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg

The launch of Tiny Quest is planned for February of next year, but InfinityPlusTwo will be soft-launching the game in Australia, Canada, Italy and Malaysia at some point in October. So there's not too long to wait for those adventurous soft-launch-downloaders out there. In the meantime I'll be looking forward to more information and hopefully a trailer for Tiny Quest to be released soon, and we'll keep our eye out for such things in the days and weeks to come.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Users who are viewing this thread