PC [CU+UL+RG] The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition + All DLCs v1.13.104.10- [Repack 11Gb/ 2015]- [1 Gb Links]

Dynamite

Mecho Network Owner
presents_s.jpg

°-°The Sims 4 + All Dlc's + All Updates + All Addons - Cracked Repack |10GB!| Multi 17 (English Included)°-°

*** Upload To The Host | Uploaded - ClickNUpload - Rapidgator***

Searching For Repack With ALL DLC'S of Sims 3? Visit My Other Topic
icon_razz.gif
!

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

1015806_LB_231x326_es_ES_2014_05_29_11_47_24_e.jpg

bannerfans_15138773_1.jpg

The Sims 4 is a life simulation video game developed by Maxis and The Sims Studio and published by Electronic Arts. The Sims 4 was originally announced on May 6, 2013, and was released in North America on September 2, 2014 for Microsoft Windows. A Mac compatible version of the software was made available for digital download on February 17, 2015. The Sims 4 is the first PC game to top all-format charts in two years. The game has received mixed reviews since its release.

The game has the same concept as its predecessor, The Sims 3. Players control their Sims in various activities and can form relationships. The game, like the rest of the series, does not have a defined final goal; gameplay is nonlinear. The Create-a-Sim and Build Mode tools have been redesigned to allow more versatility when creating game content. Emotional state plays a larger role in gameplay than in previous games in the series, with effects on social interaction, user interface, and personality.

930_0x524_0.jpg

930_0x524_0a.jpg

930_0x524_02.jpg

System Requirements
Processor:Intel Quad Core or Equivalent AMD
Memory:4GB RAM
Graphics:Ati 5770 Or Equivalent
Hard Drive:10GB HD space

Searching For More Games? Visit My Own Megathread
icon_razz.gif
!

Code:

Can Visit Too My XBLA Games Collection (650Games)
icon_razz.gif
!

Code:

catalogo.jpg

bannerfans_15138773_2.jpg

Code:

***Password : T4NoS ***

•You have 24 hs of the day free - or not - , ok , when you open my thread take 5 seconds of your life write a simple @THANKS , dont dissapear please!
•I do this with a hobbie! So please take in count my hard job doing this to you! A simple thanks it-s really motivated!
•••PlEaSe SuppoRt Me , DonT FoRgEt SaY THanKs In FoU Like My PoSt!!!! •••

Link checked on Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:18 pm [Texas Homie]

Users who are viewing this thread