In the middle of last month, Kakao Games and Cygames for World Flipper following the original . World Flipper is a pinball RPG that debuted in Japan in November 2019 from Cygames (, ). July’s announcement had World Flipper set for August 11th but the App Store listing was changed to September 10th which is what it is still currently listed as. Kakao Games and Cygames have confirmed that World Flipper releases globally on September 8th. Watch the new introduction trailer for World Flipper below:
World Flipper includes original characters and those from Cygames’ Granblue Fantasy. It is free to play with in app purchases and you level up characters through skill trees to take on more difficult battles in a blend of pinball and RPG gameplay. World Flipper is available to pre-order on the App Store for iOS and pre-register on Google Play for Android . As revealed before, the pre-registration/pre-order reward is a 4-5 star exclusive ticket. More pre-registration reward details are on the official website for the global release . The original Japanese release of World Flipper is available on the and in Japan right now. Since I enjoyed what I played of the original Japanese release, I’m going to try out the localized global release when it arrives in just over a week. Have you played Granblue Fantasy or Dragalia Lost from Cygames yet?
World Flipper includes original characters and those from Cygames’ Granblue Fantasy. It is free to play with in app purchases and you level up characters through skill trees to take on more difficult battles in a blend of pinball and RPG gameplay. World Flipper is available to pre-order on the App Store for iOS and pre-register on Google Play for Android . As revealed before, the pre-registration/pre-order reward is a 4-5 star exclusive ticket. More pre-registration reward details are on the official website for the global release . The original Japanese release of World Flipper is available on the and in Japan right now. Since I enjoyed what I played of the original Japanese release, I’m going to try out the localized global release when it arrives in just over a week. Have you played Granblue Fantasy or Dragalia Lost from Cygames yet?