Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package Coming to PS4 December 5

PlayStation

PlayStation
There’s a real buzz around Capcom Vancouver these days as the whole team are super ultra excited for the announcement of Dead Rising 4 on the PS4. Hey, guess what, that’s what this is! We’re bringing Dead Rising 4 to the PS4!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DR4 on PS4. It just sounds perfect together, right?

However, as much as we’re proud of our work on Dead Rising 4, we didn’t just want to bring the game to the PS4 and leave it at that. We wanted to bring something big, epic and new for our fans. New content, a new way to play and a new collection of all of our best stuff. So today, we’re not just announcing that Dead Rising 4 is coming… but that Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package is coming!

So what, you may ask, is Frank’s Big Package? Well, apart from a chance for us to chuckle at the (very Dead Rising-esque) name that we came up with, it is the biggest and most awesome collection of zombie slaying video gaming content you could ever hope for!

Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package includes:

• Dead Rising 4: the latest greatest version of the game, including post-launch difficulty settings and upcoming updates.
  • Capcom Heroes: an all-new way to experience the Dead Rising 4 story that lets our hero Frank West wear over a dozen outfits and perform outrageous special attacks inspired by classic Capcom characters.
  • All downloadable content: costumes and weapons from the Stocking Stuffer Holiday Pack, additional single player content in Frank Rising and multiplayer action in Super Ultra Dead Rising 4 Mini Golf.
  • All bonus content: Street Fighter Outfit Pack, My Bloody Valentine Pack, Candy Cane Crossbow, Slicecycle, Sir-Ice-A-Lot, Ugly Winter Sweater, and X-Fists.

While obviously, the main attraction is the core Dead Rising 4 experience, the studio has been busy working on the all-new Capcom Heroes addition. Being able to play with the powers and costumes of some of our favorite Capcom characters has been really fun and we think players are going to get a kick (or punch!) out of it too. We’re going to be rolling out over a dozen heroes that Frank will be able to embody in the game, but so far, we’ve shown Sissel from Ghost Trick, X from the Mega Man series and Street Fighter’s Cammy.

As a PS4 owner myself, I can’t wait for Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package. It will be coming on December 5, 2017 for $49.99. I hope everyone here checks it out!

Users who are viewing this thread