DIKDIK Video Kit 220.127.116.11 Multilingual
Windows x64 | File size: 67.11 MB
Put watermarks to videos in batch
1. Edit WordArt effects in WYSIWYG.
2. Create dynamic watermark effects (e.g. Expand, Scroll, Flash and Fade In).
3. Insert coypright symbols C, R or TM to video.
4. watermarks (video,pictures, text).
Add subtitles to videos in batch
1.Edit subtitle in WYSIWYG.
2.Create dynamic subtitle effects (e.g. Expand, Scroll, Flash and Fade In).
3.Add .srt or .ssa subtitles to videos.
Split video in batch
1.Set number of parts or a duration of each clip.
2.Set start and end points for every part.
Resize videos in batch
1.Video resizing serves the same purpose as splitting. Video resized or video spilting.
Merge videos in batch
1.Add title sequence to videos in batch.
2.Add tail leader to vides in batch.
Convert videos in batch
1.Support multi-core processor and concurrent conversion of multiple files.
Extract sounds from videos in batch
1. Convert videos to mp3
2. Merge multiple mp3 files into one.
3. Split an MP3 into multiple MP3s.
System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64 bit)