Do you plan on buying the Galaxy Tab S7?

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Let's chat with the AC forums.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Samsung's Unpacked event is right around the corner, and we cannot wait for it to get here. We're anticipating a lot of different gadgets to be unveiled, ranging from the new Galaxy Buds Live earbuds all the way up to the

Along with those devices, rumor has it that Samsung will also unveil a couple of new tablets — including the Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+. The S7+ is the model that has us the most interested, as it's rumored to come equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, 120Hz AMOLED display, S Pen support, and more.

Some of our AC forum members recently got to talking about it, saying:

buzzy3970
07-29-2020 08:52 PM

Anyone excited for the tab S7+? I know I am. Love my tab S6, but I wish it were a tad bigger. Would also be awesome if it comes with 256 storage for the 5G variant like it is rumored to.

burrzoo
07-29-2020 09:27 PM

I'll be sticking with my Tab S6 for now. I just think that in the tablet market, Android tablet apps are second fiddle to ipads. There are some tablet apps that are half-baked (like Amazon app) but missing some apps as well. For the price, the S7 is underwhelming to me. I use my S6 more than my iPad or surface but it's still mainly for reading. If I end up getting the new Fold 2,it might be time...

PhabPhan
07-30-2020 11:40 PM

I'm definitely looking forward to the Tab S7. I had the Note Pro 12.2 tablet that I LOVED! I need to see for myself the display difference between the 7 and 7+ before pulling the trigger on one over the other, though.

L0n3N1nja
07-31-2020 12:37 AM

Couldn't care less personally, I'd buy an iPad or Surface Pro long before I bought another Android tablet, too many issues with apps on Android tablets to spend serious money on an Android tablet.

Now, we want to hear from you — Do you plan on buying the Galaxy Tab S7?

web8oMXu6z8

Users who are viewing this thread