misheal1290
New Member
I think CEX and DEX listings get lumped together too often when the audiences are actually quite different.
With a CEX listing, you’re dealing with retail traders, institutional investors and people who may discover the token through mainstream finance or crypto media. With a DEX listing, the audience is more likely to be DeFi-native traders, on-chain users and people actively looking for new pools.
That probably changes how the should be written and distributed too. A Binance or Coinbase listing, for example, has a different news angle from a new Uniswap or Raydium pool.
I came across Web3 Newswire’s exchange listing page while researching this, and one thing I found interesting was that it specifically separates CEX and DEX coverage instead of treating them as one category.
For anyone who has handled both types of listings, did you notice a difference in what actually generated attention?
With a CEX listing, you’re dealing with retail traders, institutional investors and people who may discover the token through mainstream finance or crypto media. With a DEX listing, the audience is more likely to be DeFi-native traders, on-chain users and people actively looking for new pools.
That probably changes how the should be written and distributed too. A Binance or Coinbase listing, for example, has a different news angle from a new Uniswap or Raydium pool.
I came across Web3 Newswire’s exchange listing page while researching this, and one thing I found interesting was that it specifically separates CEX and DEX coverage instead of treating them as one category.
For anyone who has handled both types of listings, did you notice a difference in what actually generated attention?