FMV Thriller ‘I Saw Black Clouds’ from Wales Interactive Releases on September 29th for iOS with Pre-Orders Now Live

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Wales Interactive has continuously brought quality FMV games to mobile, PC, and console platforms over the years. Later this month, the publisher’s FMV thriller I Saw Black Clouds is coming to iOS following its release on PC and console platforms earlier in the year. I Saw Black Clouds includes branching storylines and multiple moral choices to make along the way as you inch towards the conclusion. It features real-time relationship status and personality trait tracking that will change how things play out. I Saw Black Clouds sees Kristina returning to her hometown after a close friend passes away looking for the truth. Watch the trailer for it below:


Wales Interactive calls I Saw Black Clouds a 90 minute interactive thriller movie with two main narrative paths. If you’re a fan of FMV games and would like to check it out, Wales Interactive’s iOS release is free to start. It includes a single in app purchase priced at $5.99 to unlock the full story. If you’re interested in playing I Saw Black Clouds, you can pre-order it for free on the App Store for iOS
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. as of now, an Android version has not been announced. I enjoy FMV games on iPad and will definitely sample this since I haven’t gotten it on Nintendo Switch yet. What is your favourite FMV game from Wales Interactive and will you be trying out I Saw Black Clouds?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top