Freebie Alert: 'Horizon Chase', a Love Letter to Old-School Arcade Racers

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
One of last year's biggest games and indeed one of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and a serious contender for Game of the Year, Aquiris Game Studio's Horizon Chase [
], has just gone free for the first time since its release. The best way I can describe Horizon Chase is that it's like what someone in 1985 would imagine an arcade racing video game would be like in 2015. It has a decidedly retro feel but somehow still feels modern at the same time. I mean, just look at this glorious trailer for Horizon Chase.

How can that not get you pumped? Besides all the Best of 2015 accolades I mentioned before from both ourselves and many more places across the 'Net, we also really enjoyed Horizon Chase
, so be sure to check that out. Or, you know, just download the game for free and play it, ya knucklehead. The iTunes featuring hasn't changed over in the US, but this smells of Apple's App of the Week promotion, so if that's the case you have a whole darn week to grab this freebie. But why wait? What's the point in that? You could be retro racing right now, so head off to the App Store and grab Horizon Chase for free.

Users who are viewing this thread