Football, politics, political footballs. ... It's one of those weekends when only a few quick hits will do. So let's hit them. Quickly.
- Promo codes in the Google Play Store? That's a huge step forward. (And it's about time!)
- So we finally got to use the camera on the ASUS ZenFone Zoom. But is that really enough for a phone like this to sell?
- So ... Arizona and New England make up half the conference championships? Been there, done that, right?
- This is spot on. No room for shenanigans today for the Steelers.
- Glad to see a debate streamed on YouTube. Not sure I'm crazy about "YouTube Stars" being involved. It'll be interesting to see how that turns out.
- Most of these comments were boring and predictable. If you refuse to take even a small interest in politics, your complaints become uneducated and less credible.
- That's not to say there isn't a whole lot that needs to be fixed, of course.
- Should we be able to vote by phone? Going to have to do some more thinking on that this year.
- Sony Xperia Z5 in the U.S.? Too expensive, too late.
- Smart take from Russell on why having a Gmail account isn't a license to spy on you.
That's it for this week. Gotta get back to the family.